Thursday, January 3, 2013


The Secret Behind Ablution

1 .. When rinsing, berniatlah you with, "O Allah, forgive my mouth and my tongue is".

2 .. When washing the face, berniatlah you with, "O Allah, putihkanlah my face in the Hereafter. Scapegoating Do not you face me this".

3 .. When washing the right hand, berniatlah you with, "O Allah, give my reckoning reckoning is at my right hand".

4 .. When washing the left hand, berniatlah you with, "Oh God, do not you give my reckoning reckoning on my left hand is".

5 .. When washing the head, berniatlah you with, "O Allah, lindunganlah me from the sun in the desert Mahsyar with Thy Throne".

6 .. When washing the ears, berniatlah you with, "O Allah, forgive me my ear is".


7 .. When washing the right foot, berniatlah you with, "God, I crossed the bridge Siratul permudahkanlah Mustaqqim".

8 .. When washing the left foot, berniatlah you with, "O Allah, bawakanlah me go to mosques, surau-surau and instead places immoral".

No comments:

Post a Comment